FutureMark released an update to 3DMark 11 to fix problems and add a couple of requested features.
Advanced and Profession Edition only
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centered or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.