New feature for the Basic Edition (Free)
The Advanced & Professional
Editions will continue to show the results offline, but 3DMark06 Build 1.1.0
introduces a new feature for the Basic Edition (Free) users - the score is
viewable online only. This new feature will enable new users to get an online
analysis of their system, and to quickly & easily compare their results to
others. The new online service called "Result Analyzer" is one of the key
elements of the next generation of benchmarks from Futuremark.
Fixes & Updates
- Windows Vista enabled; (*
- Fixed splash screen on Windows Vista;
- Fixed some Export to Excel issues;
- Improved startup speed by optimizing the SystemInfo component;
- Updated SystemInfo component with support for the latest CPU and graphics
- Fixed all reported & reproduced issues.
(* = To run 3DMark06
Build 1.1.0 in Windows Vista 64bit, please run the application as administrator.