AMD just released the new PREVIEW AMD Catalyst 10.12 with an all new CCC graphics user interface.
The new user interface will be finalized in 2011 and are work in progress. You can try them out already though, here at Guru3D.com we have the binary online for you to download, straight from the source itself, AMD/ATI.
We’re letting our customers try out the brand new Catalyst Control Center before it’s officially part of the AMD Catalyst package!
- The New Catalyst Control Center enables a simplified user experience to help users get the most out of their AMD products
- Easily enable 3D settings to enhance game image quality
- Setup multiple displays to increase productivity
- Adjust power settings to increase battery life
Generic Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 10.12 Windows release include:
Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
- With DivX® software installed on an AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series and later GPU and the DivX Accelerated™ solution, consumers can enjoy an improved DivX video playback experience by lowering CPU load, extending computer battery life on notebooks, reducing noise on home theater PCs and improving overall computer operation.
- Grab the DivX Accelerated d
Support for OpenGL 4.1
- New features introduced in OpenGL 4.1
- Full compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 APIs for easier porting between mobile and desktop platforms
- The ability to query and load a binary for shader program objects to save re-compilation time
- The capability to bind programs individually to programmable stages for programming flexibility
- 64-bit floating-point component vertex shader inputs for higher geometric precision
- Multiple viewports for a rendering surface for increased rendering flexibility
- New ARB extensions introduced with OpenGL 4.1
- Linking OpenGL sync objects to OpenCL event objects for enhanced OpenCL interoperability
- The ability to set stencil values in a fragment shader for enhanced rendering flexibility
- Features to improve robustness, for example when running WebGL applications
- Callback mechanisms to receive enhanced errors and warning messages
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here. This one downloadable file holds both 32 and 64-bit drivers.