The 11.11 WHQL software suite updates both the AMD display driver, and the AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center. This unified driver has been updated to provide enhanced level of power, performance, and reliability.
We have a forum discussion thread open here.
The AMD Catalyst™ software suite 11.11 contains the following:
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.11 Windows release includes:
Adobe Flash Player 11 support
- Enables full support of the GPU accelerated Stage 3D API and Stage 3D applications
- Supported on the AMD Radeon HD Series of GPUs, A-Series APU and E-Series APU
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.11 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- Images and textures are no longer corrupted (Blue) in Rage.
- Bezel compensation now works correctly with Far Cry 2.
- Screen tearing is no longer randomly observed while moving a window on the desktop while in Clone mode or Eyefinity mode.
- A black screen is no longer observed when extending displays.
- Homefront no longer crashes randomly when Crossfire is enabled.
- DC – Universe Online no longer hangs soon after selecting a character and entering the game.
Known issues under the Windows 7 operating system
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
Known Issues under the Windows Vista Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows Vista operating system in the latest version of AMD Catalyst™. These include:
- Windows Aero options may be missing after installing the driver.
- A ‘ghost’ cursor may be observed when playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
- The character avatar in Dragon Age 2 may display random flickering.
- HAWX 2 may experience random system reboots when run in Eyefinity mode.
- Civilization V may experience random crashing when run at medium or high in game settings.
- Bulletstorm may experience random flashing during gameplay.
- Dead Space 2 may hang occasionally soon after game launch.