AMD Catalyst 11.11a performance driver features:
Batman Arkham City
- Improves DirectX 11 performance for single GPU and CrossFireX configurations
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
- Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling
- Resolves a number of image / stability issues seen with the title:
- Fix geometry corruption, sometimes seen in Bash TV entrance
- Fix issues with Low-memory conditions on 32bit systems.
- Fix issue with extreme corruption with missing textures on 32bit systems.
- Fix memory leaks when deleting/reusing sync objects.
- Fix hitching and pausing, especially noticeable on some Quad Core systems when doing races and Stanley Express runs.
- Fix some missing shadows
- Improves performance 2-7% on single GPU configurations
- Resolve corruption seen when enabling Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing on the AMD Radeon HD 6970 Series
- Disables CrossFireX (to resolve negative scaling and image quality issues seen when CrossFireX is enabled)
- AMD is continuing to work on a CrossFireX solution for Skyrim – as soon as it’s ready we’ll make it publicly available
- Resolves intermittent corruption seen when playing the game at specific camera angles
We have a discussion thread open over here.