This article provides information on the latest posting of AMD’s software suite, AMD Catalyst™ 11.3. This particular software suite updates both the AMD display driver, and the AMD Catalyst Control Center. This unified driver has been updated to provide enhanced level of power, performance, and reliability.
The AMD Catalyst software suite 11.3 contains the following:
- AMD display driver version 8.831
- HydraVision™ for Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center version 8.831
Important ! Caution !
- The AMD display driver and the AMD Catalyst Control Center can be downloaded independently of each other. However, for better stability and performance AMD recommends that both components be updated from the same AMD Catalyst release.
- The AMD Catalyst Control Center requires that the Microsoft® .NET Framework SP1 be installed for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Without .NET SP1 installed, the AMD Catalyst Control Center will not launch properly and the user will see an error message.