ATI released an update of their Catalyst drivers, the first batch for 2010. We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Highlights of the ATI Catalyst 10.1 Windows release include:
- Left 4 Dead 2 – Overall performance improves as much as 3% on ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 series products and ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 series products
- Crysis – Performance improves as much as 3% on ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 series products and as much as 4% on ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 series products
High-lights of Resolved Issues
- [Catalyst Control Center] The display order will now reflect changes properly when Eyefinity is re-arranged while desktop is rotated to portrait mode
- Hot unplugging one of the displays in an Eyefinity configuration no longer causes rotation modes to disappear from Catalyst Control Center
- [Catalyst Control Center] Enabling LCD Overdrive will no longer cause mouse cursor to magnify when moved overtop of the "Calibration Preview"
- Firefox now works properly and video no longer drop frames when playing Youtube clips with Adobe Flash Player 10
- [Catalyst Control Center] Newly added custom modes will now appear properly in desktop area tree view
- Confirmation dialogue window will now appear when setting up Eyefinity mode
- 120 Hz is no longer missing from display modes for specific digital displays
- Overscan/underscan issue no longer occurs when setting displays to HDTV modes
- Performance drop no longer observed during some scenes of Resident Evil 5cinematics
- Blocky grass and trees no longer visible in Unigine "Heaven" in OpenGL mode
Have you read our HIS Radeon HD 5670 ICEQ review already ?