ATI Catalyst™ 10.7 Beta Driver Feature:
The release of this software driver from AMD delivers support for the OpenGL ES 2.0 industry standard being developed to bring plug-in free 3D graphics to the Internet through open-source web browsers.
Download and install the ATI Catalyst beta driver from the following location:
- ATI Catalyst 10.7 beta driver for Windows® 7 / Windows Vista®
- ATI Catalyst 10.7 beta driver for Windows® XP
Refer to Article 20870 for detailed instructions on how to properly install the ATI Catalyst beta driver
Note! This driver is provided as is and is not supported by AMD. It has not completed full AMD testing and is only a beta driver.
This article applies to the following configuration(s):
- ATI Radeon™ HD 5xxx and ATI Radeon Mobility equivalent series of products
- ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and ATI Radeon Mobility equivalent series of products
- ATI Radeon HD 3xxx and ATI Radeon Mobility equivalent series of products
- ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and ATI Radeon Mobility equivalent series of products
- ATI FirePro™ Professional series of products
- ATI Catalyst Control Center
- Operating System(s)
- Windows 7 32-bit Edition
- Windows 7 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista 32-bit Edition
- Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
- Windows XP Professional / Home
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP 64-bit Edition
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here. Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Have you read our ASUS ARES review already ?