Note you must have Microsoft .NET Framework installed prior to downloading and installing this file.
For Intel® EM64T and AMD64 Platform Architecture
- Supports Radeon 9500 Series and higher.
- High Speed download contains a single package for the Display Driver and Control Panel.
- The drivers below support 24 languages.
The Catalyst® 6.4 software suite for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition contains the following:
- Radeon® Display Driver 8.241
- Catalyst® Control Center 6.4
ATI Product Support
The Catalyst® software suite for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is designed to support the following ATI desktop products:
- Radeon® X1900 series
- Radeon® X1800 series
- Radeon® X1600 series
- Radeon® X1300 series
- Radeon® X850 series
- Radeon® X800 series
- Radeon® X700 series
- Radeon® X600 series
- Radeon® X300 series
- Radeon® 9x00 series
- Radeon® Xpress 200 series
The following section provides a summary of the issues that have been resolved in the latest version of Catalyst® for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. These include:
- Hot-plugging an HDTV display device using a smart dongle, to a system that has a TV connected as the primary display device, no longer results in the HDTV being detected as a CRT. Further details on this resolved issue can be found in topic number 737-21488
- StarWars: Knights of the old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Corruption is no longer noticed when setting the in-game display resolution to 800x600 and launching a new game in full screen mode. Further details on this resolved issue can be found in topic number 737-22062
The following section provides a summary of open issues in the latest version of Catalyst® for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. These include:
- Using Movie Maker 2.1 to capture video under Windows XP Professional x64 Edition results in the captured video being corrupt. Further details can be found in topic number 737-19820
- Attempting to re-enable any display device other than the primary or secondary display device that has been disabled by CrossFire, may result in the operating system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-21663
- The Predefined and Custom HDTV formats list becomes empty after changing the display mode from extended desktop mode to clone mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22061