There's a new ATI Catalyst driver out. This is revision 9.10
Official ATI Catalyst WHQL release supporting ATI Radeon HD 5800 series GPUs
- ATI Catalyst 9.10 now includes full GPU support for the award winning ATI HD Radeon 5800 series GPUS!
Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
- ATI Catalyst 9.10 provides support for a new Anti-Aliasing method on the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series. Users can now experience the high level of anti-aliasing image quality using Super Sampling anti-aliasing while maintaining good performance levels.
Highlights of resolved issues
- Ghostbusters video game no longer flickers between desktop and game play when anti-aliasing is set to 8X and game resolution set to 2560×1600
- Enabling Screen Space Ambient Occlusion option in “Riddick 2 Dark Athena” no longer causes the game to fail under Multi-GPU configurations
- Severe flickering no longer observed while running 3D games/samples on specific HDMI displays with configurations using ATI CrossFireX™ technology in tri and quad modes
- Desktop flashing no longer observed after driver installation and reboot with systems configured with Radeon ASIC in the primary PCIe slot and ATI Fire Stream™ ASIC in the secondary PCIe slot
- “Combat Mission Shock Force” no longer fails after a duration of game play
- Underscan/Overscan settings for TV can now be applied from the ATI Catalyst ControlCenter – TV Properties Adjustments page
- Changes to the “All Settings” and “Basic Quality” pages in ATI Catalyst Control Center -Avivo™ Video will now be retained after reboot
Have you read our Radeon HD 5870 review already ?