Only Radeon HD2xxx, HD3xxx, and HD4xxx series desktop graphics cards are supported.
- ATI Catalyst™ 9.4 - New ATI OverDrive™ auto-tuning application
- ATI Catalyst 9.4 includes a new ATI Overdrive™ auto-tune application to accurately determine the best over-clocked engine and memory values for ATI Overdrive supported ATI Radeon™ Graphics accelerators.
- Designed for the ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System
- "World of Warcraft" or "World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King": Flickering no longer occurs when Shadow is set to medium/high using CrossFire
- Google Sketchup no longer displays blank screen
- Resolutions above 10 x 7 will now full screen properly for specific HDMI displays
- Artifacts no longer visible while playing Age of Conan DX10
- VC-1 progressive disc playback no longer exhibits block corruption
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
- The Compute Abstraction Layer (CAL) driver now functions properly under
- Overlay Theatre Mode display no longer corrupt after enabling 3D screen saver
- OS Display Settings no longer shows extra resolutions for Component Video
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
- City of Villains: Display now redraws correctly after changing graphics settings
- Catalyst Control Center: 1080i@30hz and 1080i@25hz Component Video modes
can now be applied via Component Video - Advanced aspect
ATI Catalyst™ Release Note Version 9.4 5
- Custom formats modes can now be applied properly and will be available under "List
- Display profiles will now be restored when displays are swapped while the system
- WinDVD9 HD playback doesn't cause the desktop to jitter or flicker anymore
- Device Manager no longer displays error during express driver uninstall
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Have you read our Radeon HD 4890 review already ?