The benchmark tool helps you monitor and check the response time of your unit as well as view the system information collected using Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
· This Release Candidate expires September 2012
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug when USB drives are connected
· Fixed bug when there are unpartitioned drives
· ASU now requires Administrative rights.
· USB drives are now supported
· TRIM can be triggered if TRIM is supported by the OS, will work on most drives that supports TRIM.
· Default Compression is set to 100% (Incompressible)
· New setting for Enabling/Disabling testing with "Write-Cache Buffer Flushing" on the X79 when using the 3 series RSTe driver.
· Endurance : Layout changed