Core Temp also has a logging feature, allowing a user to easily record the
temperature of his processor(s) over any period of time, then the data can be
easily transferred into an excel datasheet for easy graphing.
Core Temp works on Windows XP Service Pack 2, 2003 Server, Vista and Windows 7
(both 32bit and 64bit versions).
- Completely new settings dialog, much clearer and easier to use.
- Added Hibernation to Overheat protection options.
- Mobile Intel Core2 Quad processor recognition issues.
- Pentium Dual-Core E6000 series model detection was incorrect.
- TjMax adjusted to 100c (Intel's specs) for 400 and 500 series Atom