One of Guru3D's favourite hardware diagnostic tools, Everest, has been upgraded to
Everest offers accurate hardware information and diagnostics
capabilities, including online features, memory benchmarks, hardware monitoring,
and low-level hardware information. EVEREST Home Edition is optimized for
Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 operating systems, and it fully
supports the Vista / XP look & feel.
Changes in Everest version 5.02:
- Temperature, voltage, fan speed, current and power consumption monitoring
for the Gigabyte Odin GT series power supply units.
- nVIDIA SLI information under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Full support for Logitech G19 keyboard with QVGA color LCD (Ultimate
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Green Edition, GeForce G 103M
and GeForce GTX 275 video chips.
- CPU clock measurement and benchmarks for Intel Core i7 "Bloomfield" and
Xeon "Nehalem-EP" processors under Windows 7.
- Logical drive free space monitoring and alerting (Corporate Edition only).
- Temperature measurement for Fujitsu hard disk drives.
- Anti-virus software details for AntiVir Personal, AntiVir Premium, PC
Tools AntiVirus and PC Tools Internet Security.
- Improved temperature monitoring on Apple iMac, MacBook and Mac Pro