New multi-GPU systems control approach. Now Precision gives you independent access to thermal monitoring, overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status. Please take a note that the previous version settings and profiles are not compatible with version 1.5.0+ and will be lost.
EVGA Precision v1.6.0 (2009-03-26)
- Now Precision monitoring window can be detached from the main form
allowing the user to define custom monitoring window position and size.
Double click attached monitoring window to detach it from the main form,
double click it one more time or simply close it to attach it back.
- Now Precision provides multi-GPU control for the systems with up to 8
NVIDIA GPUs to ensure compatibility with future SLI systems and provide
support for modern 5-GPU Quad-SLI + PhysX systems.
- Optimized multi-GPU profiles loader drastically reduces profiles load
time when GPU synchronization mode is enabled.
- Now Precision always sorts GPUs by PCI location to ensure that GPU
indices stay the same in the system regardless of operating system, display
driver version and GPU display outputs connection.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.2.0. Similar
to the previous version of Precision, new server also features new skin
format v1.1 adding bitmap effects support to the skin compiler.
- Added new black skin edition.