In the aftermath of the 3Dmark Vantage release NVIDIA released a new GeForce driver. The driver supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, and 9 series GPUs including these newly released GPUs:
- GeForce 9800 GX2
- GeForce 9800 GTX
- GeForce 9600 GT
- GeForce 8300
- GeForce 8200
- GeForce 8200/ NVIDIA nForce 730a
- GeForce 8100/NVIDIA nForce 720a
Guru3D has a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including Quad SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GX2 and 3-way SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GTX.
Adds support for NVIDIA GeForce 3D Stereo Technology for GeForce 6, 7, 8, or 9 Series GPUs, including SLI technology.
Adds new PureVideo HD features for GeForce 9800 GX2, 9800 GTX, and 9600 GT:
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancement
- Dynamic Blue, Green & Skin Tone Enhancements
- Dual-Stream Decode Acceleration*
- Microsoft Vista Aero display mode compatibility for Blu-ray & HD DVD playback*
Added the following pages to the NVIDIA Control Panel:
- Manage Custom Resolutions
- Adjust Television Color Settings
- Adjust Screen Size and Position
- Move CRT Position
Improved performance on many DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
Did you read Guru3D's Quad SLI review already ?