NVIDIA released new set of their rather popular ForceWare drivers which are based upon build 81.95. A ForceWare driver is a reference driver for pretty much any GeForce graphics card starting at GeForce 4. It really does not matter which manufacturer you bought your graphics card from, as long as it is a geForce card it'll work fine.
Even better news, they are WHQL certified which means that Microsoft has tested and approved this driver set.
Single GPU Issues Resolved
- There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver and the current WDM driver.
- GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
- GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a zone in Guild Wars.
SLI-Related Issues Resolved
- GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve better SLI performance and compatibility.
- GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
Please be sure to properly uninstall your current graphics card drivers before installing new ones.
For more information on these drivers please visit our forums, where we have a dedicated thread open on them. First results are in, and GeForce 6600, 6800 and ther Series 7 products run really well with these drivers.