Quick install instructions
- Download installer package
- Run installer and choose which components to install
- Choose to do a full driver clean-up
- When asked to reboot, click yes!
- After reboot installation will continue automatically
- Choose 'Yes' when asked to install uncertified driver
- Reboot computer and the drivers should have been installed!
Note: When you're manually editing the settings in the control panel, make sure only to touch the AA and AF settings, and leave the rest. It might screw the tweakings made by the installer.
News, updates and more can be found at this thread: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=1731974
Beta installer - Disclaimer
This installer is in beta, so there might be bugs. I don't take any responsibility for what might happen to you or your computer by using it. You may wonder why I don't wait to release until it's stable. The answer is simple; I need your help to be able to make it stable. Since I'm no super mega corporation like NVIDIA I don't have the range of hardware to test on. So if you want to help me beta test, you're welcome to play the part for Guinea Pig!