What’s new is this version ? Essentially a compatibility mode with FurMark 1.6.x and especially 1.7.x. I noticed that FurMark 1.7.0 is still much downloaded and the main reason is the difference in the scores between version 1.8.x and 1.7.x. I increased the graphics workload / power draw of FurMark 1.8.0 for all new graphics monsters such as HD 5870, HD 5970 or new GTX 480, leading to less FPS and lower scores compared to FurMark 1.7.0.
Here is the changelog of FurMark 1.8.2
- New: different scoring web pages for version 1.7.0 and 1.8.2+.
- New: option to enable FurMark 1.7.0 compatibility mode.
- New: support of latest Radeon HD 5000 and GeForce GTX 400 series.
- New: display of GPU and memory clocks (even if GPU-Z is not started).
- Change: improved temperature graphs readability.