EVGA released its GPU Voltage Tuner (GVT) software utility, end-users to control the voltage of the graphics processor. Higher voltages equal better overclocks.
Using a simple slider, the user can set the vGPU voltage from 0.82V to 1.18V and beyond, depending on the accelerator.
Initial tests have shown even simple increases in voltages to send the maximum overclock for the core speed by as much as 100 MHz. The initial graphics card support-base includes the GeForce GTX 260, GTX 280 and GTX 295 series accelerators by EVGA. Future releases may expand the support base.
Provides an environment to possibly increase your GPU voltage allowing for higher Core/Shader clockspeeds
- Provides an environment to possibly increase your GPU voltage allowing for higher Core/Shader clockspeeds.
- Easy to use interface, with “Apply at Startup” functionality so you do not need to apply on every bootup.
- Windows XP, Vista and 7. (Both 32/64bit)
- Supported EVGA graphics card (see below)
- Forceware 181.22 or higher drivers
By downloading this software you take responsibility yourself should anything go wrong with your card as a result of using this software.
* EVGA GTX260
* EVGA GTX280
* EVGA GTX295
Have you read our GeForce GTX 3-way SLI article with eVGA SSC ?