Unreal Tournament 3 (UT3) is a first-person shooter and online multiplayer video game by Epic Games and is the next installment of the Unreal series after Unreal Tournament 2004. The third generation Unreal Engine was designed for DirectX 9/10 PCs, the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Its renderer supports many advanced techniques including HDRR, per-pixel lighting, and dynamic shadows, and builds upon the tools available in previous versions of the engine.
- Windows XP / VISTA
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- v1.3 patch
- Fixed resolution from 640×480 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps)
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support
- Custom resolution feature
- 35 built-in demo
- Multiple run
- Change filters (Anisotropic filtering)
- Motion Blure support
- Hardware Physics support
HOCBench ceased the development of their benchmark software. In order to register and activate this software, please use this aplication.