Thanks to Station Drivers who spotted a new batch of Intel mainboard drivers in the form of Intel Chipset Installation 18.104.22.1684 (Beta). The Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility installs to the target system the Windows* INF files that outline to the operating system how the chipset components will be configured.
- Product: Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility
- Release: Beta
- Version: 22.214.171.1244
- Target Chipset#: Intel(R) 945G
- Date: January 27 2005
This is needed for the proper functioning of the following features:
- Core PCI and ISA PNP Services
- AGP Support
- IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
- USB Support
- Identification of Intel Chipset Components in the Device Manager
This is a BETA driver, not a final. You use this at your own riská! Supported by Windows 2000/XP/2003. This release adds Intel i9xx Serie / E8xxx Serie support.