For NVIDIA NFORCE based mainboards only. Incorporating more features than any other system tuning or monitoring product, NVIDIA nTune is the only performance tuning application designed exclusively for your NVIDIA nForce-based PC.
This version does not seem to be a final release, so please consider it to be Beta. I just tested it myself on an NFORCE4 Intel SLI based platform where it worked absolutely beautiful. We also virus and pest checked this software.
KEY FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- The best PC performance: Choose between a silent running mode or the best graphics performance settings and the wizard automatically adjusts all performance metrics (clocks, voltages, fan speeds, bus speeds, etc.) to get the best options for the hardware in the system.
- Improved dynamic overclocking: Provides on-the-fly overclocking and BIOS configuration within an easy-to-use Windows interface that is streamlined and simplified for better user understanding.
- Benchmarking wizard: See how your PC configuration stacks up against synthetic benchmarks before and after adjusting system parameters.
- Saved system profiles: Save, import, and export custom overclocking or BIOS profiles. Assign profiles to favorite programs for automatic application. A safety "watchdog" checks temperature and steps system down if failure could occur.
- GPU overclocking: Overclocking of GeForce FX and GeForce 6 Series GPUs is supported in concert with system overclocking, temperature monitoring, and system profiles.
- System troubleshooting: An automated reporting tool captures all needed information to help you determine when problems may be happening to the system, and helps you troubleshoot.
- Improved system monitoring: Temperatures, voltages, and bus speeds are now available as an “always-on-top” window with a transparency option so that it is visible at all times.
- Voltage and bus speed monitoring: Track actual motherboard voltages, GPU clocks, bus speeds, and CPU core speed to ensure safe and correct settings.
- * Temperature and fan speed monitoring: Real-time monitoring of CPU, GPU and system temperatures helps prevent hardware damage. nTune supports dual-CPU and SLI multi-GPU systems.
- Dynamically adjustable voltages and fan speeds: Adjust motherboard voltage levels without a reboot, as well as dynamically control fan speeds.
Dynamically adjustable memory timings: Change critical memory timings without rebooting and without entering the BIOS.
- nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415 and nForce 420D
- nForce2 and nForce2 400
- nForce2 Ultra and nForce2 Ultra 400
- nForce2 400R and nForce2 Ultra 400Gb
- nForce3 150 and nForce3 PRO 150
- nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb and nForce3 PRO 250
- nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, and nForce4 SLI
With NVIDIA nTune your system can automatically adjust to maximum performance settings for intense gaming or will detect that you’ve inserted a DVD and will set the system to quiet operation. This intelligent application offers the safest way to change bus speeds, memory timings, and even tweak voltages. Changes are made easily within a simple-to-use Windows interface—so you no longer need to make changes to the BIOS or reboot your system.