Omegadrive has released a new version of his popular modified driver. These drivers are based on ATI's catalyst driversá6.1 and they include a customized version of ATI Tray Tools instead of Radlinker.áThese drivers offer exellent performance versus great image quality and are known by their great reputation. These are "optimized" drivers for the ATI Radeon family.
What's new in Omega Drivers 3.8.205:
- Based on the Catalyst 6.1 Official drivers.
- Starting from this set, I will use my own version internally for the Catalyst drivers, instead of using 6.1, 6.2, etc, I will be naming them 6.01, 6.02, etc, this will make the Cat versions less confusing and more "logical".
- Updated Multires to v1.56. (fixes the "non-supported" resolutions bug)
- New version naming scheme for the Omega Drivers, now is based on the internal ATI version number than in the 2D Display version.
- Some of the settings for both D3D & OGL will not be synchronized between ATT and the normal ATI CP, you must only use one of them to make changes, the best option is to use ATT since the ATI CP does not support changes to AI and in order to use the advanced D3D/OGL features. Changes made in ATT will work on games and such but the changes will not be reflected in the normal ATI CP since ATI stores the registry values that the CP reads separate from the actual values in the registry.
- If ATT refuses to run because your card is "Not Supported", edit the "atitray.ini" located in the Omega Drivers>ATT installation folder and change "opt_disable_ovr=0" to "opt_disable_ovr=1", this will disable Overclocking, but the rest of ATT can be used normally.