These drivers are based on the Cat 5.8 and they include a customized version of ATI Tray Tools instead of Radlinker. Go to the ATI Radeon section and take a look at the readme while downloading so you know the latest changes and additions to this set.
What's New in Omega Drivers?
- Based on the Catalyst 5.8 Official drivers.
- Added support for x700 Mobility cards.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools version : 18.104.22.1680
- Updated display rotation module.
- Update device names database
+ Added Catalyst A.I. control into Direct3D subment
- Improved OSD support for OpenGL games and applications.
- Moved all I2C control functions into kernel mode driver.
+ Added option in General Settings to disable reset clocks before suspend mode.
- Update "OSD Example" plugin. Added option to show power status. (Battery life time)
+ Added new auto overclocking mode depended on computer power status.