Guru3D in collaboration with HardwareOC we bring you a nice way to benchmark Prey. Prey is one of those games which no matter how much people go on about, you really do think is all hype. Apparently the game was originally conceived in 1995 but is only being released this year due to a range of dramas which have punctuated this game's long development history. I must have missed out on all the early hype because this game definitely did not register on my radar. At best even Prey fans were starting to think the game was another Duke Nukem Forever.
- Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit edition
- DirectX 9.0c
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- The official Prey game or the Prey demo
- Fixed resolution from 640×480 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps)
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support
- Custom resolution feature.
- Two built-in demo, custom demo function
- Change aspect ratio
- 4 shader level (Low, Medium, High, Ultra)
- Change filters (Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering)
- Boost graphics option (20 % performance impact)
- Support command line parameters (batch benchmarking)
As always, this is a free and most of all spyware free utility !