Omegadrive has released a new version of his popular modified driver. These drivers are based on ATI's latest catalyst drivers and they include a customized version of ATI Tray Tools instead of Radlinker. These drivers offer exellent performance versus great image quality and are known by their great reputation. These are "optimized" drivers for the ATI Radeon family.
What's New in Omega Drivers? - v3.8.221
- Based on the Catalyst 6.2 Official drivers.
- Added support for x1900 Series.
- Fixed installation support for Radeon Express 200 cards.
- Added a new wide-screen resolution, 1440x900.
- Added an option to the installer to make sure ATT works correctly with IGP/Laptops.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools - 220.127.116.114
- Updated core names database. Added information about R505 chips.
- Improved "High precision" overclocking mode for X8xx boards. Now ATT can set more accurate values for requested GPU and Memory clocks.
- Resrticted I2C scan procedure up to 0x4F address.
- Added new configuration option (in atitray.ini) to exchange GPU and Environment temperatures
- Fixed wrong temperature display in Overclocking window if SharedMemory was disabled
- Fixed issue when ATT unable to restore current colors after game end
- Fixed isuue when ATT shows incorrect values for free Video and Texture memory in FlashOSD module