This download is a driver providing Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium series of audio devices.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Added Features or Enhancements:
- Adds Silencer, a noise-cancelling technology for use with Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MK II.
- Adds VoiceFX, a voice-morphing feature.
- Implements new workaround to improve compatibility issues with NVIDIA® graphics cards running in SLI™ configuration on NVIDIA-based motherboards.
Resolves the following issues:
- Changing effects in Audio Creation Mode results in the system taking a long time to shut down.
- When system enters hibernation while DTS® Connect or Dolby® Digital Live is enabled, sound does not output to the external decoder after system wakes up.
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium series audio devices listed above
- To install this driver
- Download the XFTI_PCDRV_LB_2_17_0007.exe file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.