Release Date: May 26, 2005
This driver has officially been released by NVIDIA, yet comes with a Beta tag.
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- WHQL candidate
- Standalone drivers for use on nForce4 SLI Intel Edition products, including dual-processor systems.
- Added support for NVIDIA Disk Alert System and RAID5
- General compatibility fixes
Windows XP Driver Versions:
- Audio driver 4.62 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 4.51
- Ethernet driver 4.82 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 4.45 (WHQL)
- Installer 4.72
- IDE NVIDIA driver 5.33
BTW you can check out our NVIDIA nForce SLI Intel Edition preview right here.