Ok, the new drivers based on the Cat 5.10a are here (Yes, decided to jump the official 5.10).
What's New in Omega Drivers?
v2.6.75 - based on the Catalyst 5.10a Beta drivers.
- Added support for x1800 cards.
- Enabled Adaptive AA by default for x1800 cards, disabled for the rest.
- Added 1280x800 resolution for both laptop and desktop cards.
- Reconstructed some tweaks to prevent any future compatibility issues.
- Fixed some minor resolution conflicts for laptops and integrated chipsets.
- Fixed a "Deja-Vu" problem in the installer related to Multires. =D
- Added the option to uninstall ATT, separate from the Omega uninstaller in the Start Menu.
- Updated to ATI Tray Tools v220.127.116.110