Good news, we are seeing feedback on the fact that this patch works for both nVidia graphics cards (GeForce series 6 & 7) as well as the ATI X1000 family Radeon X1300, X1600 and the mighty Radeon X1800 XL and XT series.
To enable HDR and AntiAiasing:
1) Copy/overwrite the files to your existing Farcry game.
2) Start the game and Select your desired FSAA mode (2-4-6) in the Farcry video menu.
3) Go to the console (~) and ...
- type \r_FSAA 2 now press Enter.
- type \r_HDRRendering 1-11 ("7" looks best, "2" is also nice and has better performance) again press Enter, exit the console (~) and enjoy.
Tip: for best performance in outside levels, don't change your "e_vegetation_sprites_distance_ratio" value, leave it at default = "1.000000"
Issue's with this patch; this is a pre-release beta patch, if you find any issue's you can't hold anyone responsible for this. Use it at your own risk, no support!
This archive has been virus checked.