This driver is being distributed by NVIDIA as an official beta. ForceWare Release 90 Version.
We have an extensive discussion thread open on these driver in our forums, check that thread right here. The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 91.31:
- Updated July 11, 2006: Fixed kits to include support for GeForce 7900 GS.
- Beta driver – for a full list of fixed and known issues please view the Release Notes.
- Adds support for GeForce 7950 GX2
- Adds SLI profile for Prey™ demo.
- Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel website for more information.
- New NVIDIA PureVideo features and enhancements. Please visit the NVIDIA PureVideo website for more information on PureVideo technology and system requirements.
- Adds noise reduction post processing
- Adds image sharpening post processing
- Improved Inverse telecine algorithm
- Improved de-interlacing algorithm
- Improved compatibility with third party MPEG-2 decoders
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support
Single-GPU Issues Resolved
- GeForce 7950 GX2: Blue-screen crash occurs when running 3D Mark 06 with an Intel i955XBK motherboard.
SLI Technology Issues Resolved
- GeForce 6 and 7 Series: Added an SLI profile for Prey.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: “SLI multi-GPU rendering has been
- disabled” pop-up message appears on non-SLI capable systems.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: The digital display cannot be set to its native
- resolution when the analog display is set as the primary display
- under nView Clone or Spanning modes.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500: With four monitors connected, from the
- NVIDIA Control Panel->Workstation->Synchronize Displays page,
- the server cannot be set.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400: Under the NVIDIA Control Panel-
- Workstation->Synchronize Displays, the secondary display is unable
- to be set as the client.