ForceWare Release 100
Release Date: January 31, 2007
- Beta driver for NVIDIA SLI™ support for GeForce 8800 GTX/GTS GPUs
- This driver supports the following features:
- Single GPU support
- DirectX 9 support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
- DirectX 10 support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- OpenGL support for GeForce 6/7/8 series GPUs
- NVIDIA SLI support
- DirectX 9 support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- OpenGL support for GeForce 8800 GPUs
- DirectX 9 and OpenGL NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 6 and 7 series GPUs and DirectX 10 NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 8800 GPUs will be available in a future driver
NVIDIA SLI Technology
On SLI‐ready systems, the NVIDIA Control Panel now includes SLI controls in the 3D Settings Category task page. This driver has limited support for NVIDIA SLI technology on top DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL applications for GeForce 8800 GPUs only. NVIDIA will continue to provide driver updates for NVIDIA SLI on an ongoing basis to add new product support.
Fixed Issues–Windows Vista 64-bit
- GeForce 8800 GTX: Dual‐link mode high resolutions are not available on the 30” Apple display.
- GeForce 8800 GTS: The display goes blank when launching an MPEG file or DVD after resuming from Sleep mode.
- GeForce 8800 GTX: Corruption and stair‐case effect results while playing a video in full‐screen mode.