We are sure a lot of people are waiting it for a long time. Today the MSI Afterburner APP 1.0.0 RC3 on Android is ready for you to download and test.
There are some known issues that we are still working on, but it should provide a great user experience to you.
1. Support to multi graphics cards.
2. degree c is shown as 蚓 on certain devices.
Quick installation guide
Before you want to test MSI Afterburner APP on Android Phone/tablet, you will need:
1. A windows xp/vista/7 system with discrete graphics card and is able to connect to internet/intranet.
2. An android cellphone or tablet which has wifi function. (the O/S should be higher v2.1)
3. The system and cellphone or tablet can connect to each other over internet or intranet.
“RemoteServer” is a utility which should be placed in the system, installation is not needed. Just make sure all files are under in the same folder.
“MSIAfterburner.apk” is a app which should be installed in Android cellphone and tablet.
Make sure the system has installed the afterburner 2.1.0 or above version, and it has to be started so RemoteServer can read the H/W status through it.