FinalWire released updated AIDA64 Extreme Edition software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.50 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update implements AVX-optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge processors, adds a brand new video encoding benchmark, and supports the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics processors.
The new AIDA64 release further strengthens its solid-state drive health and temperature monitoring capabilities, and implements support for the latest graphics processors from both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series "Trinity" APU
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenGL 4.3, APP SDK 2.7, CUDA 5.0 support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, 660 Series
What's new since AIDA64 v2.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Support for Intel Atom "Cedarview" processors
- Support for Intel Core "Ivy Bridge" APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel "Haswell" APU and Intel "Lynx Point" PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel "Penwell" SoC
- Speech API information
- ACPI 5.0 and OpenCL 1.2 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCX Vertex 4, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.