PCMark04 builds on Futuremark's strong benchmark development experience and provides a sophisticated tool for measuring PC performance for home usage. PCMark04 supports the complete benchmarking cycle - allowing you to benchmark your PC, view the results, compare your results to those of others and analyze how to improve your PC's performance. The software produces highly reliable and detailed results with a simple, intuitive user interface. Advanced Online Result Browser allows instant results comparison against more than 10 million benchmark results in Futuremark's ever increasing performance database.
Technical Details associated with the PCMark04 Patch (Build 1.2.0):
- No change in scores between the old and the current version;
- Updated System Info: detects new and additional CPUs and Graphic Display Cards;
- Fixes Grammar Check Test on AMD Athlon64 FX-53 processors;
- DiVX Encoding Test detects and prevents manual tuning of the encoder settings that could artificially skew test results.
Technical Details Associated with the New PCMark04 Build 1.3.0
- Benchmark scores do not change between the build 1.3.0 and build 1.2.0;
- Updated System Info module with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
- Updated version of the Entech library, which is used to detect the clock frequency of the graphics chip core and memory;
- Fixed all reported & reproduced bugs;
- Possible result vulnerability has been blocked