NVIDIA has now released their newest set of drivers for Windows XP 64-Bit Edition for 64-Bit Extended Systems, just a few days after their last official release, with the 61.73 Forceware drivers. Be sure to check the . The drivers have international language files included. If you give the drivers a try then be sure to let us know your experiences in our NVIDIA driver forums.
- For use with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition for Extended Systems. Please visit Microsoft’s website for more information on this operating system.
- Adds support for GeForce 6800
- Complete support for NVIDIA PCI-E GPUs
- Consumer electronic display support for DVI-based digital displays, such as widescreen plasma screens (CEA/EIA-861B)
- QuickZoom – ease eye strain and enable ergonomic computing with easy Windows magnification
- Updated application profiles allow users to assign multiple profiles for each application