These drivers are the mainboard chipset drivers for nVIDIA nForce 4 based mainboards for Windows 2000/XP. The drivers are released by NVIDIA themselves.
We have no reason to believe these drivers would not function on other nForce platforms as well. In our forums users report they work with NFORCE 2 and 3 also.
Release Date: February 4, 2005 - WHQL Certified (Microsoft Approved).
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- WHQL certified kit
- Standalone drivers with support for nForce4 products, including support for dual-processor systems.
- Added support for NVIDIA Disk Alert System
- General compatibility fixes.
Windows XP Driver Versions
- Audio driver 4.60 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 4.51
- Ethernet driver 4.68 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 4.45 (WHQL)
- Installer 4.60
- IDE NVIDIA driver 5.07 (WHQL)
When asked, the unpack password is: guru3d.com