Gateway is serving a new nForce driver for Vista x64 based PCs. The good thing about it is that it has new WHQL signed IDE drivers v10.3.52.4 dated 05/06/2008. Downside, the drivers only support MCP73PV. The good news is that our very good pal and always so friendly Fernando1 from nforcershq inserted several HardwareIDs into an .inf to make them usable with all nForce 4 to series 7 mainboards.
We have reports back from forum users that the installation works excellent and that intensive I/O multitasking has improved a lot compared to older nForce drivers.
Repackaged Package Driver Versions:
- Ethernet Driver (v67.80) WHQL
- SataRAID Driver (v10.3.52.4) customized by Fernando
- SataIDE Driver (v10.3.52.4) customized by Fernando
- RAIDTOOL Application (v10.3.52.4) "Sedona"
- SMBus Driver (v4.64) WHQL
- SMU Driver (v1.45) WHQL
- HD Audio Driver (v1.00.0.33) WHQL
- optional IDE driver registry cleaner (made by TwL)
- Installer (v5.93