the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Fixes a bug that prevented PhysX from being accelerated on Optimus PCs.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series,
100-series, 200-series, 300-series and 400-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB
dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have
higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which
are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 3.0 for SDK
versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires
graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display
driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system
software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for
2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
- Bug fixes for Mafia 2
Products supported are GeForce 400-series, 300-series, 200-series,
100-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs (with minimum of 32 cores and a minimum
of 256MB dedicated graphics memory)