Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
PhysX System Software 9.11.0621 has been extracted from DELL OEM drivers.
We have not found anything particular new (updated PhysX .dlls, for example ) in this release and since this driver is not fully official – we recommend to install and/or use it at your own risk.
Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series and 400-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 3.0 for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
- Bug fixes for Mafia 2
Products supported are GeForce 500-series, 400-series, 300-series, 200-series, 100-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs (with minimum of 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory). Before installing these driver, please uninstall your current Physx drivers first.